Catamaran for alloy TRAVEL 830
Catamaran TRAVEL 830
- in its dimensions - 833 cm by 239 cm, with a cylinder diameter of 55 cm;
- on the internal usable area - 13.5 sq.m;
- on passenger capacity - 18 people, and if desired - up to 24 people;
- for carrying capacity - 1330 kg, and if you close the valve in the cockpit - up to 2 tons;
- by technical characteristics: speed on one pair of oars - 5 km per hour, speed under sail - up to 8 knots (15 km per hour), speed under the engine 5 - 6 hp. - 18 km per hour, and at full load - 7 km per hour;
- on variants of transformation (a huge amount of additional equipment and accessories);
- for easy and quick assembly (30 minutes together);
- for its economy.
Catamaran TRAVEL 830 - the largest, and therefore the most comfortable. The entire space inside is divided into three identical self-draining cockpits, measuring 197 cm in length and using a width of up to 200 cm, a front locker with a protective cape and a length of 110 cm, and a rear part on which interceptors are installed (the principle of operation of transom plates and a splash guard).
Large removals of hydrodynamic cylinders are necessary for excellent running qualities, good germination on the wave and patency. But of great interest is the huge number of options for picking this catamaran.
It can be used as a pleasure craft for a large number of people. You can equip it with all imaginable and unimaginable equipment for fishing, or hunting, or diving. Use it for long trips on any water areas - from the middle rivers to the sea. You can turn it into a real plavdachu and live with comfort on the water for as long as you want, moving with minimal costs to the most beautiful places. And at the end of the season, collect it and put it in a regular caravan until next season.
What can I do with the Travel 830? Turn it into BOATHOUSE - houseboat. Add two sides not one by one, but two side platforms with additional lockers, on which you can put four! two-layer quality tents. Install a few running tents, protecting most of the boat from the sun and rain. One cockpit is equipped with armchairs and a table, like a wardroom and a galley. Another cockpit - for luggage and a toilet (you can use a bio-toilet). And leave the third cockpit open: it's a sandek, and on board to install fishing equipment, an anchor and a ladder for swimming. Thus, the usable area of 28 square meters. m. you can accommodate 8 adults and 4 children for rest! And the general carrying capacity of more than 2 tons will allow you not only to safely, comfortably live on water, but also very economically to travel, making very distant autonomous transitions.
"Having TRAVEL-MAX 830 - you live with pleasure".
Catamarans TRAVEL - are the biggest inflatable boats manufactured by BOATHOUSE. They are made of five-layered german PVC fabric, marine plywood and aluminum. Very safe and reliable "frame" design, with protection of the balloons over the entire length, indicates the quality of the catamarans. These boats are great for travel in any water areas: from medium and mountain rivers to large water reservoirs and sea.
- are large, comfortable, and safe water "SUVs".
Thanks to quick and easy assembly, excellent stability and passability, they are perfect for hunting and fishing, diving and multi-day trips. Thanks to very wide cockpit (the width of hard flooring - is 130 cm, and used width of the boat - is 190 cm), diameter of balloons is 55 cm, absolutely flat rigid deck with non-slip covering, self-draining cockpits and a huge locker in the bow of the boat, size of 180 cm x 105 cm. A large load capacity allows us to accommodate the passengers and all their equipment.
TRAVEL catamarans, despite its size, as well as all Boathouse models, differs excellent hydrodynamics and excellent technical and operational characteristics. Here are the main benefits:
- Easy and quick assembly;
- A large load capacity;
- Rigidity and absolute safety;
- Increased passability;
- A huge living space;
- The opportunity to live on the water;
- Good controllability and speed;
- Excellent stability, directional stability and germination rate on a wave;
- A huge range of models and additional equipment for fishing, recreation and travel.
TRAVEL catamarans, even the largest models, are easily moves on the oars. With the low-power, and therefore cost-effective and low-cost engines, these boats are using the whole speed range, reaching 19 kilometers per hour with the engine of 5 hp with one person. Moreover, each additional passenger will reduce the speed by only 1-1.5 km per hour. All TRAVEL-MAX catamarans have four pressurized compartments, self-draining valve in the cockpits, reinforced transom for engine power of up to 10 hp, bottom that does not touch the water surface, tough non-slip deck and protection of the balloons. These things allow you to not pay attention to rocks and driftwood, and turn over, with a width of 240 cm, is impossible.
TRAVEL catamarans are perfectly fit for relaxation and traveling with your family or company. You can sunbathe and swim, fish and hunt, cook and eat, travel and live on the water. In just a few minutes you can inflate special flooring made off PVC, and put two-layer tent 3 + 1, securely fastened to the boat. If this is not enough, you can add one or two side platforms, turning your catamaran into large comfortable cruiser, which comfortably accomodate 7 adults and 3 children! The total used area of this Boathouse can reach 20 square meters and load capacity - almost 2t! Sleeping on the water in a boat is very comfortable - warm, soft and cozy. And most importantly - entirely safe.
Due to its rigid construction, catamaran moves on protected from below, hydrodynamic balloons without touching the water surface and with minimal resistance. With 1L of gasoline you can travel more than 20 km.
"Having a BOATHOUSE - means living with pleasure"
|Catamaran for alloy TRAVEL 830|
|Product Code:||TRAVEL 830|
|Weight of flooring, kg:||96|
|Overall dimensions, cm:|
|Packing size, cm:||215*60*60|
|The used width of the cockpit, cm:||190|
|Width of hard flooring, cm:||130|
|Diameter of cylinders, cm:|
|Diameter of cylinders, cm:||55|
|The number of pressure compartments, pcs:|
|The number of pressure compartments, pcs:||4|
|PVC fabric density:|
|PVC fabric density:||900|
|Weight of the boat, kg:|
|The weight of the boat without flooring, kg:||115|
|Package weight: (bag with a boat, pump and repair kit), kg||211|
|Passenger capacity, people:|
|Passenger capacity, people:||12+6|
|Draft at full load, cm:|
|Draft at full load, cm:||28|
|Количество длина кокпитов:|
|Number and length of cockpits||3*197|
|Max. engine power, hp:|
|Max. engine power, hp||15|
|Максимальный запас хода на 1 л бензина, км:|
|Максимальный запас хода на 1 л бензина||22|
|Luggage compartment size, cm:|
|Luggage compartment size, cm:||180*110|
|Thickness of the reinforced transom, mm:|
|Thickness of the reinforced transom, mm:||48|
|Maximum speed, km/h:|
|Oars maximum speed||5|
|Maximum speed with an engine of 2.5 hp||12|
|Maximum speed with an engine of 6 hp||18|
1. Casing with inflatable balloons, reinforced transom and front frame - 1. 2. Germotooseki - 4. 3. Interceptors - 2. 4. The intermediate frame - 2. 5. The front locker - 1. 6. Aluminum pipe - 1. 7. Pali in aluminum profiles - 9. 8. Total valves - 12. 9. Clamping of flooring on cylinders - 18. 10. Fixing equipment - 6.
11. Privalniy bar - 2. 12. Redan in the bow - 2. 13. Roiling edited with PVC cloth - 2. 14. Stabilizers of exchange rate stability - 2. 15. Closing of cylinders along the entire length - 2. 16. The insurance line - 2. 17. Trays for towing and carrying - 2. 18. Mooring and carrying handles - 2. 19. Vesla with stainless steel oarlocks and paddle holders - 2.
20. Protective PVC cape on the locker - 1. 21. Cover for the boat - 1. 22. Bag for flooring and equipment - 3. 23. The pump is 6 liters - 1. 24. Rem.set.-1. 25. The package of documents - 1.